If you are dreaming of owning a large ranch in America’s West where you can hike, mountain bike, ride on horseback, fish, golf, snowmobile, ski and more, then look closely at New Mexico’s Mundy Ranch. When you consider all we have to offer, there are few ranches that can compare.
- Conservation & recreation – New Mexico’s Mundy Ranch has set aside over 80% of each land holding to provide critical habitat, grazing and breeding grounds for native New Mexico wildlife such as Elk, Mule Deer, Merriam Turkeys and other indigenous species.
- Water resources – Nothing defines a place in the West more than its water resources. While other New Mexico ranches offer limited fishing, the Mundy Ranch offers a wide range of lake and stream fishing. Set in the verdant Chama River watershed, one of the main water resources for the entire state of New Mexico, the Mundy Ranch is unusually rich in water supplies.
- Access and Convenience – When comparing ranch lands for sale, don’t forget to compare this critical factor. New Mexico’s Mundy Ranch is close to town; many New Mexico ranches are not. At first, the idea of being isolated may sound romantic, but the reality of having to drive an hour or two for a loaf of bread makes isolation wear thin quickly. At the Mundy Ranch, the large land holdings of 140 acres or more provide plenty of privacy. But you are never more than a few minutes from the convenience of stores, hospitals and churches.
- Elevation – At 8,000 feet, New Mexico’s Mundy Ranch enjoys cool summertime days and nights. The Ranch is high enough to provide spectacular clear nights, but low enough for comfort. It’s a fact that ranches found at higher altitudes have a more severe winter climate and thinner air to breathe while New Mexico ranches found at lower altitudes are usually hotter and drier than the Mundy Ranch.
- The Future – Preservation is a way of life in New Mexico’s Rio Arriba County. This northern tier is mostly made up of reservation lands, national forests, State of New Mexico lands and public wildlife preserves. Development here is restricted to conserve wildlife habitat and surface water resources that are used throughout the State of New Mexico. As a result, the scenic vistas you see from the Mundy Ranch will be the same glorious views many years from today.
- A Solid Investment – Compare New Mexico’s Mundy Ranch and we think you’ll agree. The Mundy Ranch is the best value in the West.